Position Title: Office Manager
Organization: Walla Walla Catholic Schools
Location: Walla Walla, Washington
TO APPLY, SUBMIT A LETTER OF INTEREST AND YOUR RESUME TO SUZAN DALTOSO AT SDALTOSO@WEAREWWCS.COM .
Reports To: WWCS President and Principal
Responsible To: WWCS President and Principal
Coordinate and oversee all functions pertaining to the operation, maintenance and security of the Walla Walla Catholic Schools offices.
- Full time, year-round (8 hour day, Monday-Friday, 260 days per year)
Desired Skills & Education Requirements
- Ability to organize, prioritize and complete assigned tasks quickly, efficiently and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Experience managing projects including ordering supplies, coordinating schedules and working with budgets.
- Highly developed computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and data base management.
- Knowledge of payroll preparation and processing.
- Knowledge of Human Resource functions in accordance with Diocesan policies.
- Ability to work with a variety of WWCS staff, families and the public.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred with coursework in Accounting and/or Office Management.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to work additional hours for special functions or projects
- A work style that emphasizes collegiality, teamwork, participation, judgment and a commitment to results.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accounts Payable
- Tuition Receivables
- Record and Maintain Database of Gifts
- Payroll Preparation and Data Collection
- Booster Club Payables
- ELC Accounts Receivable
- Major Fundraiser Bookkeeping (SCRIP, Fair, Sausage Fest, HOPE)
- Human Resource Liaison to Diocese
- Administration of Benefits
- Record keeping
- Student/Family Services
- Assist in Registration
- Manage Financial Aid Process
- Tuition Management Tracking
- Coordinate Safe Environment Staff & Volunteer Requirements
- Bank Deposits
- Substitute Teacher Coordination
- Maintain records and complete timely reporting to the diocese, OSPI and various state agencies
- Provide day to day support to administration which includes President, Principal, Advancement and Enrollment Management
- WWCS Board of Directors Recording Secretary
- Record Meeting Minutes
- Distribute Board Documents
- Serve on a variety of committees
Important Disclaimer Notice
- The job duties, responsibilities, skills, functions, experience, educational factors, and the qualifications listed in this job description are representative only and not exhaustive of the tasks that an employee may be required to perform. The employer reserves the right to revise this job description at any time and to require employee to perform other tasks as a circumstance or condition of its business or change in work environment.