- Contact either Assumption (525-9283) or DeSales (525-3030) with any questions.The school will need official grades/transcripts from previous school(s) attended.
- If registering for Assumption Grade School, make an appointment with principal.
- If registering for DeSales High School, make appointment with school academic counselor.
- Fill out school registration materials - be sure to complete and sign the appropriate forms.
- Deliver the registration material to either Assumption or DeSales School Office.
Current school families are granted the privilege of placement priority through 3/10/17. After that date late registrants and new families will be processed on a first-come basis.
- Registrants must submit all required forms (completed and signed) along with their registration fee.
- Registrations with incomplete/unsigned forms will be returned; processing priority will be lost.
- Any special program fees will be collected by the school as necessary during the year.
- Be sure to submit Financial Aid Application on or before 3/31/17.
(Applications received after this date will be considered pending availability of funds.)
New Families: Parents/Guardians Registration Checklist
- Appointment with Principal at Assumption or Counselor and Principal at DeSales
- Registration-Tuition Agreement Form - signed by parent(s)/guardian(s)
- Registration Fee - (non-refundable) $125/student or $175/family.
- Expectations of Parents and Students Form - signed by parent(s)/guardians and students
- Parish/Church Affiliation Verification Form
- Completed Family Service Participation Opportunities Form
- Optional: Financial Aid Application submitted to Business Office (by 3/31/17)